KingTitan

In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Only reason I can see them cutting Butler is for the money. I think he gives them some savings if cut. It's not a matter of play for me. It's how much he makes.

Maybe approach him for a redo. But if they need money to pay Jonnu, Brown and Davis, then I'd cut Butler for them. 

Yea I think this is his last year with us, too. I just wanted to give him props 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Only reason I can see them cutting Butler is for the money. I think he gives them some savings if cut. It's not a matter of play for me. It's how much he makes.

Maybe approach him for a redo. But if they need money to pay Jonnu, Brown and Davis, then I'd cut Butler for them. 

Yeah, that’s my guess. I think all of those three are just as replaceable. Long looks ready to only be a small downgrade from Brown, Firkser could be a cheaper option than Jonnu, and Davis is a number two.

But a CB playing well with his pedigree is gonna be more expensive than all of them, save maybe Davis.

Jonnu Smith is a must retain to me. They basically removed him as a receiving option to help pass protect when Lewan went down. He needs more targets. Firkser is really just a big slot WR. He can't block inline nor does he have the speed go threaten down the seam.

I'd bring back Corey Davis and Malcolm Butler over Jayon Brown. Bigger impacts from their positions.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Jonnu Smith is a must retain to me. They basically removed him as a receiving option to help pass protect when Lewan went down. He needs more targets. Firkser is really just a big slot WR. He can't block inline nor does he have the speed go threaten down the seam.

I'd bring back Corey Davis and Malcolm Butler over Jayon Brown. Bigger impacts from their positions.

yeah, firkser is absolutely not a jonnu replacement. gonna have to see what we get from david long down the stretch here but right now it's looking like jayon may be the odd man out.