In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah I don't like it either. LT too important.

NE definitely looks to have gotten the wrong end of the Chandler Jones deal and that's what this would feel like to me lol.

Also would be curious to see all his pass rush snaps and how much help he was given. Kelly was roasted all day so it would make sense that some of the help he normally would get was going to the left side.

Yeah, Lewan is way too young to consider it.

If Sambrailo plays well, I’d definitely be open to letting him try to take the RT spot next year though.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, Lewan is way too young to consider it.

If Sambrailo plays well, I’d definitely be open to letting him try to take the RT spot next year though.

I like that idea better. Kelly is very underwhelming and really should be a backup. 

Then there's Wilson who I don't think ever materializes into anything at OT even if his head was on straight.

If I were making a move, I'd be all over a corner... a press type corner, a slot guy. Would also love someone that can play inside and outside, but those are hard to find. With Adoree back this week, we need someone who can slide inside. When Fulton comes back, we're suddenly running 4 deep at CB.

Pressing at the line with Byard roaming deep would allow the pass rush to finally get home. Signing another edge would be pointless as we're having trouble giving Beasley snaps behind Clowney and Landry. I know everyone hates Clowney but I think he's close to breaking through. He's constantly doubled and just hasn't had the time to get there. Better coverage and maybe some blitzing will help the edge guys a lot. And I know people loathe Beasley, but hes shown up in the limited snaps the past couple weeks. We don't need another edge... we just need to give them more than 2 seconds to get to the qb before he gets rid of it. 

I've seen rumors about the kid from Cincy, but Poole from the Jets makes a lot of sense. Hes cheap, could be had for cheap, and he plays the slot. We can then let Fulton focus on backing up an outside spot, let Cruikshank play the D slot, and let Hooker start taking over for Vaccaro. Hooker could be interchangeable with Byard somewhat and would allow them to switch and let Byard play closer to the LOS half the game.

JRob and Vrabel need to call me to plug me in at dc and asst gm, dammit

18 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So Cam Sutton has Steelers Nation in a buzz right now. He removed the Steelers from his Instagram bio and unfollowed the team. He also had some cryptic messages on his Instagram.

That is a guy we should be all over if he’s available. 

I know I have been preaching against trading for CBs, but I think I would make an exception for Sutton.

39 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya if I’m the Titans I’d wait till they get released 

I’d like Poe as a big guy in the middle 

Same. If there’s interest in either, I’d be happy to spend a late rounder. Poe would be a cheap re-sign in the middle that could help replace Jones next year.

7 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Well. Maybe they have something in mind.

Until a trade happens I'm taking that as we need to do better with our preparation and execution on the defensive side of the ball. Hope I'm wrong would love to bring in a better corner, double Steelers trade with us but I'd be ecstatic with GIlmore or pretty happy with Poole