In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

KingTitan

28 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

as much as i hate the way we're handling edge depth, hard not to conclude that CB is the bigger issue watching plays like this.

I wish the camera angle was a bit further back. Because either that was a rare case of a corner pressing a receiver or that was typical off coverage with a safety also playing 35 yards deep.

But yeah, Clowney has a minimum of 3 or 4 sacks this year if the secondary could ever force the QB off his first read.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

We didn't need him. But it's the idea that a 7-0 team saw they needed to improve at a spot and went out and improved. 

While we are ok with Joseph running a minute and 40 second 40 yard dash. 

yep. almost every other team in contention is making moves, no matter how minor, to try to get better. ravens adding ngakoue. cards signing amukamara. seahawks trading for dunlap. bucs signing antonio brown. not even like all of those are great moves or anything, but it makes it that much harder to swallow when we smash our heads into a brick wall week after week. 

I really hope today forced our hands. I’m not optimistic, but it’s not impossible. You need at least three playable corners. Even with Adoree hopefully back, we still don’t have that. And I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect Adoree to miss two months and play every snap as a savior. Something has to be done. It doesn’t have to be Gilmore or Howard, but it has to be something.

45 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Watching the game, I was more blown away by how bad our front 7 were at playing the run.

And since we don’t have good players not on the field in that unit, we probably need help more immediately there IMO.

I keep saying we don’t do anything right 

The worst part is all the Bengals success on the ground I right up the middle 

We have no run stuffers on the field 

Clowney was suppose to help with the run game but so far I don’t see it 

Simmons has been our most consistent guy 

in the front 7 Simmons and Landry have probably been the 2 best Titans 

Jones has been invisible 

Crawford Murchinson non existent 

Beasley has his best game vs Pit and now his worst game vs Cin

Clowney I guess is disruptive but he’s just not making enough plays 

I seen Poe is 30 lbs over weight allegedly? Good take his big fat @ss and plop him in the middle of the the defense because Jones ended up on his back a few times yesterday 

NT/DT and CB need to be addressed today and tomorrow but again JRob and Vrabel won’t do it