In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Might be up there with the best option available. The cap cost is extremely minimal, very solid corner, price probably isn’t too high because he’s a FA after this year, but could also net us a 2022 comp pick if he were to walk.

a week ago i was "meh" on this bc he's kind of a tweener in the vein of amani hooker and coming off a very rough season. at this point, sign me up. can't get worse than joseph.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Might be up there with the best option available. The cap cost is extremely minimal, very solid corner, price probably isn’t too high because he’s a FA after this year, but could also net us a 2022 comp pick if he were to walk.

i would LOOOVE Desmond King. 
He is a nickel/safety. I don't know how he'd fit, but a player like that you make fit. Plus he returns punts. 

Ahhh I'd love him so much here. I wanted to draft him coming out of Iowa. We didn't have an 2nd round pick that year. But we took Taywan taylor and Smith in the 3rd. And He was taken before our pick in the 5th. We took Jayon Brown so I can't hate our selections, except for Taylor in hindsight. 

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

This is indeed a better place to post this than the GDT lol.

Not impressed by him. He looks overweight and slow on the edge. Stiff, no real explosion. 
I know "The Guy" said we were interested, but I'm not really impressed by him.