In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

One would think Kern would be back this week. And maybe they just believe if they thought he was better than Allen last week, they are just going to stick with him as a backup thinking that the one shank was a fluke.

Kern is on IR for at least one more week (i believe)

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Listen, We’re trying to get the offense right. We can’t be wasting all of this time on defense by letting Allen pin the other team deep. 

hey man

whatever gets us more plays in which Raymond is the only WR on the field works for me

Daniel should have been shown the door but the blocked punt was on our blocking

tough to really tell from the TV angle, but I do remember watching the Bears game and thinking "man they're getting close to blocking one of Allen's punts"

man we are falling apart

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Daniel should have been shown the door but the blocked punt was on our blocking

tough to really tell from the TV angle, but I do remember watching the Bears game and thinking "man they're getting close to blocking one of Allen's punts"

man we are falling apart

Also just looked it up. Dude hasn't punted in an NFL game since 2018. Probably some rust and some jitters coming in on primetime game against a divisional team where a win is big. To me you don't put a guy in that situation in a short week especially, even if you think he is better.

Edited by twotonebluenation