In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

KingTitan

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Also just looked it up. Dude hasn't punted in an NFL game since 2018. Probably some rust and some jitters coming in on primetime game against a divisional team where a win is big.

here's the problem

this is the NFL

no time to deal w/ rust and jitters with a freaking punter

it should've been Allen from the jump

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

how many kicker are we going to sign? What happened to McCann? Must be hurt I’m guessing

I thiiiiink I read somewhere that McCann wasn’t very impressive in practice. Could be mistaken, though (and he might also be injured idk)

im also on board with drafting a kicker lol. We need to end this nightmare 

14 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I thiiiiink I read somewhere that McCann wasn’t very impressive in practice. Could be mistaken, though (and he might also be injured idk)

Drafting a kicker would be better than wasting yet another draft pick on a low round QB to only cut him before the season starts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Round 1: DL

Round 2: WR

Round 3: IOL

Round 4: LB

Round 6: Kicker

Rounds 5 & 7: Guys who probably get cut

biased but i think jose borregales from miami would instantly solve our kicking woes (just like he did for the canes this year). 15/16 on FGs this year including a 57 yarder which he absolutely nailed. only miss was a block. dude is a machine- it seems like his kicks are not only good but go straight down the center of the uprights every time. good at kickoffs too.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

biased but i think jose borregales from miami would instantly solve our kicking woes (just like he did for the canes this year). 15/16 on FGs this year including a 57 yarder which he absolutely nailed. only miss was a block. dude is a machine- it seems like his kicks are not only good but go straight down the center of the uprights every time. good at kickoffs too.

Stud this year but his past #s do terrify me

3 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Succop made at least 17 in a row this year if anyone wants to cry themselves to sleep. Not sure if he had any more attempts last night after I went to bed.

Weird that it seems we just tried to rush him back too soon from injury when Vrabel is usually cautious on that. 

Let me be the first to say it... Matt Patricia will be the DC next season 😂😂

And I wouldn't hate it totally. He was a decent DC. Players might not love him, but he was. And again, all I want is a singular voice. Not an HC part DC or an DC that is a part time OLB coach. 

One voice to blame or to pat on the back..lol

And do they even really have a connection? Was Patricia his coach? Let me look. (Yes, yes he was his LB coach for 2006-2008. Had his best season ever with 12.5 sacks with him too
Yeah, he is going to to be the DC. lol

Let me be the first to say it... Matt Patricia will be the DC next season 😂😂

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And I wouldn't hate it totally. He was a decent DC.

As much as I hate to keep just building the Pats in Nashville, that would be a welcome addition IMO.