SNF SEA @ AZ

3 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Seattle should not have lost this game and Wilson picks caused it. He had multiple opportunities to win. He also doubled his INT number. This clearly brings him down closer to the pack. Anybody can catch him  now 

A lot of people could have cuaght him if he had a 5 TD/0 INT game today. Everyone is always to early to crown and MVP. 

The biggest problem for Wilson is going to be that I don't know if this team, with it's defense, ends up with one of the very top records, which I see as a near requirement for a QB MVP.

Edited by wackywabbit
2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Now for the real reason I'm here. For one more week - STEELERS ONLY UNDEFEATEDS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After what happened to us last year, it may not be as good as it seems

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think this game takes him out of first place in the running. Every major contender has laid at least one egg at this point, and outside of that egg Wilson still has the best resume of anyone.

Mahomes hasn’t laid an egg like Wilson just did (timely turnovers, not cumulative stats) or Rodgers did last week tbh.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Mahomes hasn’t laid an egg like Wilson just did (timely turnovers, not cumulative stats) or Rodgers did last week tbh.

Mahomes hasn't had to do all that much (compared to usual), either, though.

• Like 4
Just now, Howler said:

Why did Moore hold onto that block???? There is very little chance that the small Arizona nickel corner is bringing down Metcalf in full sprint.

The AZ CB likely makes the tackle. But it still turns out much better for Seattle.