SNF SEA @ AZ

Sad People

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Brady will win MVP, it'll be a tough swallow but ya'll jus wait

You might be right, but with them picking up AB I went from vaguely rooting for him, to hoping they lose every game the rest of the season. I can't stand that absolute skidmark.

Just now, DannyB said:

You might be right, but with them picking up AB I went from vaguely rooting for him, to hoping they lose every game the rest of the season. I can't stand that absolute skidmark.

hey i root against them every week but he's putting up ridiculous numbers 

3 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

the fact that y'all even comparing these prime QBs to 43 year old brady is an accomplishment in itself. take a step back and think about it.

I mean...yeah? It's only mentioned every moment that's spent talking about him over the past 5 years: his age. Yes that's the entire point, that's precisely why everybody is impressed.

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Brady winning the MVP would be glorious 

I am hoping I can stomach to root for the bucs by the end of the season but brady winning would be tight. it wouldn't mean anything negative towards BB or anything... anyone who denies covid ruining the patriots season thus far is just happy seeing them down no matter what the reasoning

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

ab has nothing to do with mvp talks at this moment. hold your bias and think rationally. this is football, not an off the field awards ceremony.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I am hoping I can stomach to root for the bucs by the end of the season but brady winning would be tight. it wouldn't mean anything negative towards BB or anything... anyone who denies covid ruining the patriots season thus far is just happy seeing them down no matter what the reasoning

I blame COVID for everything 2020 related. Easy out, and fits every narrative needed

• Like 1

I just also don't understand NFL coaches afraid of ties. A loss is much worse than a tie but you continuously see coaches make stupidass decisions in overtime 

How many years ago was it that the Broncos tried to kick a 58 yard field goal in a blizzard with like a minute left?