SNF SEA @ AZ

Sad People

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I blame COVID for everything 2020 related. Easy out, and fits every narrative needed

it is true! 

but just so everyone remembers: pats had the most covid opt outs, some from very important players, and after a hot start, cam missed weeks of irl time, and the pats didn't practice for weeks after gilmore tested positive. 

Hard to say what the Pats record would have been if Cam never tested positive but hard to believe they wouldn't have beat the Chiefs/Broncos on a normal routine

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

hey i root against them every week but he's putting up ridiculous numbers 

Actually they're not that ridiculous for a QB in 2020. They're good, but they're not ridiculous. And what does that have to do with wanting them to fail with AB on their team? Yes I see they're doing well so far, I'm saying I WANT them to lose now.

4 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

ab has nothing to do with mvp talks at this moment. hold your bias and think rationally. this is football, not an off the field awards ceremony.

What in the fires of hell are you talking about.

I'm not talking about the MVP race, or Brady's worthiness of it. I'm just saying I think AB is a puddle of diarrhea and I hope he fails and by extension that whole team fails for choosing to give him millions of dollars to play football. I hope that dickless sackless spineless coach is embarrassed too after giving his absolute word that Brown would never ever be on that team.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I like memes!

Do you have any about how the last 4 NFL draft classes were not born yet the last time the Cowboys were in the NFCCG?

I try to use current memes. Not recycle the same joke that someone else said repeatedly for 4 years. But you do you. 

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Actually they're not that ridiculous for a QB in 2020. They're good, but they're not ridiculous. And what does that have to do with wanting them to fail with AB on their team? Yes I see they're doing well so far, I'm saying I WANT them to lose now.

bro idk you quoted me about saying tb will win mvp so i responded with a personal notion of mine, bounce up outta here with that

Just now, DannyB said:

What in the fires of hell are you talking about.

I'm not talking about the MVP race, or Brady's worthiness of it. I'm just saying I think AB is a puddle of diarrhea and I hope he fails and by extension that whole team fails for choosing to give him millions of dollars to play football. I hope that dickless sackless spineless coach is embarrassed too after giving his absolute word that Brown would never ever be on that team.

k bro but tyreek is still on a team and ray lewis made it pretty well. what say you now?

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

bro idk you quoted me about saying tb will win mvp so i responded with a personal notion of mine, bounce up outta here with that

bro the post I was responding to was you responding to my comment about hoping the Bucs lose with AB bro.

Yes, I definitely think Brady is in the MVP race. That was a separate post, but is not mutually exclusive to my opinion that I HOPE their season goes down the toilet with the addition of that actual turd nugget Antonio Brown.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

bro the post I was responding to was you responding to my comment about hoping the Bucs lose with AB bro.

Yes, I definitely think Brady is in the MVP race. That was a separate post, but is not mutually exclusive to my opinion that I HOPE their season goes down the toilet with the addition of that actual turd nugget Antonio Brown.

alright hero, shall we go back and look at your post history when AB was on the pats?

2 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

k bro but tyreek is still on a team and ray lewis made it pretty well. what say you now?

ya bro i hate them too and hope they lose (or, lost).

actually i'm pretty sure I got a warning last year when a bunch of chiefs fans complained that I was criticizing their team too much for having scumbag cretins like Tyreek and Frank Clark on it.

so bro that's what i say now.

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

alright hero, shall we go back and look at your post history when AB was on the pats?

Have fun I hated the signing and was glad it blew up. I'm also not a Pats fan but I kinda regret telling you so you'd take the time to dig around.

idc if brady wins mvp or if ab dies or anything like that. there's still a chance that ab doesn't even play ( or his season is interrupted) given he's gotta civil sexual assault trial starting in a matter of weeks. just think brady's gonna get extra love for playing as well as he is at his age and on a new team