Week 8 GDT: Raiders (3-3) @ Browns (5-2)

NYRaider

24 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Don’t attempt to minimize the massive bust that Collins has been.  He was always a horrible run defender.  I highly doubt he dropped 25lbs.... that’s a very padded number.  He was 311 at the combine and may have gotten up to 320 in the pros.... he’s 310 now.  He hasn’t lost any weight.

he got out of shape maybe.... maybe.... in Dallas... but I doubt that cuz he had his best season last year.

the guys always been a horrible run defender but only gotten worse this year.  If he did indeed lose 25lbs then explain to me why he had absolutely zero get off.... he stands straight up off the snap.... and like he always has he’s got zero Tackling range and mobility.

Kudos for your take on Collins. I thought he'd at least flash some pass rush and the odd TFL. Looking at his film he plays undisciplined and struggles in run defence but makes a few splash plays but with the Raiders we haven't had any of the splash plays!!! That's just not acceptable and Vickers needs to get his snaps from now on. 

35 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Kudos for your take on Collins. I thought he'd at least flash some pass rush and the odd TFL. Looking at his film he plays undisciplined and struggles in run defence but makes a few splash plays but with the Raiders we haven't had any of the splash plays!!! That's just not acceptable and Vickers needs to get his snaps from now on. 

Thanks.... I just want to say it was one correct take... and I’ve had plenty of misses.... 

but it was a correct take because I took the time to go back and watch the tape.  It wasn’t a “I feel”... meaning “I want to believe this will be true” type take.  

but the point of my post wasn’t to rub it in on @NYRaider anymore.... I’ve had my playful fun With that already.   The point was that Collins needs to be totally benched and Vickers needs to get his Snaps.  Hopefully Irving can come in and take a lot of those snaps too.  But Collins needs to be benched, if not cut.  He does nothing for us and to be honest is a negative out there.

• Like 1

Why didn’t the team doctors give Trent some ammonium AB or some pain killers to constipate him up for 3 hours?

the dude just doesn’t want to play!!!!! He’s making up AB level excuses on a weekly basis.  He needs to be terminated for conduct determental and not paid another penny.  Let his sue us for his pay. 

15 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I never said he can not win in KC.  I said he has not yet and I also criticized the schedule makers because of him having to play in KC every year on Dec. 1st or later which handicaps him.  I believe I was the first to notice this or at least bring it up on the forum.  He got to play in KC in Oct and guess what he played better.  He does not have a problem with a specific city but rather the conditions that can be found in those cities.  He will not be very effective down the field because he chooses to float the ball to often.  If he decides to change his style, which he has the arm strength for, then he will increase his chances to be successful.  If he just throws short passes we better have a good run game to succeed on offense and if we want to win we will need Mayfield to make mistakes and our defense will have to help out the offence. I do not think Carr can win this game for us and statistically his numbers are going to be worse than his current averages.  Why is that so hard to understand. 

His TD pass won us the game.

It’s a massive massive waste to have Joyner at Slot CB..... why is he not playing safety still?  The end zone play is what we’d be seeing on a weekly basis if he played FS.  And it’s not like Harris is playing so darn well he’s holding him off.  It’s beyond stupid of PG to keep up this charade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Next week we should have Irving, Brown, Edwards, Richie, and Arnette back correct? Could be off, haven’t followed our injuries that closely. 

Edwards would be the one guarantee to be back

Brown never know with him tbh.

Arnette should be back this week if not next week and same for Richie. 

Irving hopefully gets active for the game.

Should know a lot more on Tuesday 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Next week we should have Irving, Brown, Edwards, Richie, and Arnette back correct? Could be off, haven’t followed our injuries that closely. 

I believe, Irving and Brown are most likely. I can see Edwards brought a long slowly and being doubtful for next week and I think Richie and Arnette are about two weeks away. 

go into Chargers game with Irving and Brown. Should be able to win there

Denver and be fully healthy(hopefully) gives Arnette, Edwards and Richie a game to get their legs underneath them.

Get KC at home running on all cylinders 🙏🏽

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s a massive massive waste to have Joyner at Slot CB..... why is he not playing safety still?  The end zone play is what we’d be seeing on a weekly basis if he played FS.  And it’s not like Harris is playing so darn well he’s holding him off.  It’s beyond stupid of PG to keep up this charade.

Is Joyner that bad at nickel CB? I think he’s solid at least 

2 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Is Joyner that bad at nickel CB? I think he’s solid at least 

He’s not as bad as people say.... but he and the team would be soooo much better served at FS.

he simply can’t make positive plays At sCB.  He can only hope to not give up plays.  While at FS he can be a playmaker who rarely gets beat.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 2