Week 8 GDT: Raiders (3-3) @ Browns (5-2)

NYRaider

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m usually not a “If this player is injured we win or lose” type of guy but Myles Garrett is having a MVP caliber season. We need Trent Brown to have a chance here. Anyone know if he practiced today? 

nah, youre usually a "were playing so and so were gonna lose" type of guy...lol

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

nah, youre usually a "were playing so and so were gonna lose" type of guy...lol

Ok guy, toughest schedule in NFL History through seven games, and the Bills and Bucs were clearly better teams than us. And everyone thought we’d lose to the Chiefs, not one fan predicted a win. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ok guy, toughest schedule in NFL History through seven games, and the Bills and Bucs were clearly better teams than us. And everyone thought we’d lose to the Chiefs, not one fan predicted a win. 

there you go exaggerating again, probably not the toughest in history but its been tough. Have you picked us to win this season? 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

there you go exaggerating again, probably not the toughest in history but its been tough. Have you picked us to win this season? 

Yes I have. Have you picked us to lose this season outside of the Chief game...? Probably not, cause you’re a homer. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Yes I have. Have you picked us to lose this season outside of the Chief game...? Probably not, cause you’re a homer. 

ive had us losing against the Chiefs, Bills and Bucs, but i saw us in every game tough. Rather be a homer than to nut ride every other team in the league like a simp. 

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

ive had us losing against the Chiefs, Bills and Bucs, but i saw us in every game tough. Rather be a homer than to nut ride every other team in the league like a simp. 

Puts us both at 4-2 then when it comes to Raider Predictions. That’s if you actually did post those in the threads, not gonna waste my time fact checking. 

And nice language man, you work at Mickey D’s with that type of ghettoness? 

Anyways, I’m leaning towards a Win this week. Only way I predict a loss is if Myles Garrett plays and Trent Brown doesn’t. If Garrett is out, regardless of Brown’s status, I’m picking us. If they both play, I’m also picking us. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Puts us both at 4-2 then when it comes to Raider Predictions. That’s if you actually did post those in the threads, not gonna waste my time fact checking. 

And nice language man, you work at Mickey D’s with that type of ghettoness? 

Anyways, I’m leaning towards a Win this week. Only way I predict a loss is if Myles Garrett plays and Trent Brown doesn’t. If Garrett is out, regardless of Brown’s status, I’m picking us. If they both play, I’m also picking us. 

lmao Ghettoness 

19 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I guess by that you mean he's not lived up to his contract!!! He seemed pretty decent when I saw the Browns last but I guess his cap hit is around 12m or so. If we didn't trade for Dunlap then I can't really see us going after any edge guys. Ogunjobi would be a big upgrade for us though.......our DTs have been totally absent in pressuring the QB.

Here is every time I watch a Browns game

Me: Man if we could just get Vernon back we could have a better rusher opposite of Myles

Also Me: **Googles Olivier Vernon Injury and it shows he just played 54 snaps**

Me Again: WHAT?!!

Edited by AkronsWitness

Why does the NFL have this game playing on Fox instead of CBS?  Is it just so they can show the Chargers in Las Vegas for the NFL single on CBS?  TV scheduling makes no sense.  Also are the Giants going to get flexed out of the Monday night game?  Maybe we can get our primetime slot back that we missed last week.

14 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Again no practice for Myles Garrett. Browns should be smart and allow him to sit this one out. Long season no need to risk it lol

from everything ive seen its just them being overly cautious , garrett has a history of ankle injuries  i dont think he missed a snap in the bengals game its just a little sore.  100% chance he plays.