Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matts4313

WK8: Nucci Gang @ Clipped Birds

Recommended Posts

This game is officially dubbed the:

LOL WHY THE EFE WASNT THIS FLEXED FROM SNF GAME

 

Dallas Cowboys led by DiNucci from nowhere community college:

VS

A Philly team that has everyone injured except their QB (for once):

wing-clipping.jpg

 

 

Eagles by 1 billion. 

Edited by Matts4313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not going to even attempt to tag all of them. There are to many. But I will tag @ianlewis16, since he loves Moore. 

 

Edited by Matts4313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder who ends up replacing Nucc this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF
 

You. You, son of *****!  You’re breaking rank. Loser doesn’t make the next GDT! Never has.

Matts is gonna ruin every damn thing. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF
 

You. You, son of *****!  You’re breaking rank. Loser doesn’t make the next GDT! Never has.

Matts is gonna ruin every damn thing. 
 

 

I am 1 for 1 for the tank. IMO I am undefeated. 

#2020

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rule of thumb, the more effort you put into a GDT the more you're likely you are to lose. And by lose I mean win, because you want to lose, losing is actually winning. Because you made all this effort, you're not winning, you'll be losing, meaning you'll win the game. Which also means the Eagles will win, or in this case lose. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Rule of thumb, the more effort you put into a GDT the more you're likely you are to lose. And by lose I mean win, because you want to lose, losing is actually winning. Because you made all this effort, you're not winning, you'll be losing, meaning you'll win the game. Which also means the Eagles will win, or in this case lose. 

Sadly, I understood this perfectly. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am 1 for 1 for the tank. IMO I am undefeated. 

#2020

Matts, if you eff this up, we will ban you to the eagles forum forever where you will re-live Nick Foles SB highlights for eternity.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF
 

You. You, son of *****!  You’re breaking rank. Loser doesn’t make the next GDT! Never has.

Matts is gonna ruin every damn thing. 
 

 

Last year when we started losing games late in the season @D82 broke tradition and started making GDTs after he had already lost.

We ended up winning 2 of our last 3 games and got pick 17.

We got lucky with Lamb falling but, I’m just saying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Last year when we started losing games late in the season @D82 broke tradition and started making GDTs after he had already lost.

We ended up winning 2 of our last 3 games and got pick 17.

We got lucky with Lamb falling but, I’m just saying.

Des, delete this thread and let someone make a new one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...