Are the Browns a good bad team or a bad good team?

Apparition

48 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Can all you guys just say no so we can continue to fly up under the radar? Thanks.....

To be fair, y'all haven't beaten a worthy team yet outside of the Colts and even their wins are against crap teams, so you'll def be flying under the radar until proven otherwise. 

I think the Browns can beat or lose to any team left on their schedule. The Ravens/Steelers are clearly better but not by the margin they won by. I think both games going forward will be closer. Gotta fix the defense to stand a real chance though. They have been committing to stop the run all year by playing 9 in the box and having Sendejo trying to get back to play centerfield and he doesn't have that ability.

I think there will be adjustments on defense and it will go from awful to below average. May be wishful thinking but eventually they have to adjust and let teams run on them and stop someone from scoring 30 points.

Offensively is a wait and see. Once Chubb gets back we'll be a force on the ground again and Baker won't see a 5 TD game but hopefully he took a step forward with just hitting the open man/best matchup instead of trying to feed certain receivers.

not reading any previous posts, I feel like they are an evolving team, probably a good mediocre team right now. They're trending up but I feel like Baker Mayfield is looking like a bit of a liability, just from watching some of the previous games. Him figuring it out will ultimately decide how far this team goes but I'm starting to lean towards them looking at a different QB in maybe a year or two

from what I have seen the Browns can be good when Mayfield get really good pass protection and the OL is healthy and can run. Once either of those are in danger, then the Browns have problems.  I still expect them to be near .500 depending on the health of the team, but if good means making the playoffs and winning a few games in the playoffs, the Browns would need to be really healthy and playing their best. 

The main problem I noticed is that Mayfield doesn't respond that well to getting hit or pressure and the better teams will bring all this. Good teams find a way to deal with it and win. 

AFC speaking  

Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers, Titans  are what I would consider 'good' teams in the AFC right now.  Browns would be the tier under that but if the get healthy and Chubb returns I expect more from them. Odell is a loss though, not sure how the team will be after that.