GDT: Week 8, Browns host The Los Angeles Raiders of Oakland Currently Residing In Las Vegas

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Call your shot

• Horny
    • Horny’s Australian brother
    • The Browns
    • Not the Raiders
    • Another native of convict island

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Games before bye weeks always worry me. Sometimes team are just going through the motions to not get hurt or they’re looking forward to being off. Always a trap game. 

Yeah but this year youre not allowed to travel. So you can’t leave the city. You also have to be prepared Incase a game gets moved. 

Browns and Eagles both have bye weeks at the same time. If something weird happens. The game could always be moved to that week

Highly unlikely but you never know 

Edited by buno67

11 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

If Freddie was our coach what do you think our record is right now? I’d say 2-5 or 3-4 with an outside chance at 1-6

1-6

What game would we have won outside of Cincinnati week 2? No way we run for 300+ yards in Dallas. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well obviously they’re tini if they fit in a shot glass.

It's not the size of the drink that matters.

Lets toast.

Over the lips, past the gums watch out stomach here it... hmmm stuck on the spelling of the last word. You've been doing well today kiwi, do you know the proper spelling? If not I'll ask mike.

31 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Do we get teller back this week? Is wills healthy? I saw he went out for a time with a neck injury. We need the OL healthy. I want Chubb 😭

His gf or SO made it sound like he is ready to come Back but who knows. 

if someone is kinda questionable I would still hold them out because of the bye week. Rather miss one game to get 2 weeks worth of rest and recovery. Want this team healthy but would want them healthy down the stretch 

40 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Myles has an outside shot at the ball time sack record. 

He needs one more big game and he will be on pace.

lolz ball time sack record

But yes, he said last year he was confident he could get 20+ in a season and for his career he is averaging extremely close to a full sack per game.

Hes on pace for 20 sacks right now with a lot of bad teams still on the schedule. Unfortunatly no more Bengals OLs though haha