GDT: Week 8, Browns host The Los Angeles Raiders of Oakland Currently Residing In Las Vegas

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Call your shot

• Horny
    • Horny’s Australian brother
    • The Browns
    • Not the Raiders
    • Another native of convict island

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trent Richardson was the biggest mind-ef as a bust.  Mingo and Gilbert you could see coming.  How a guy who had so much production in college and checked almost all the physical traits couldn't make the transition, at RB, to the pros is baffling.  Alabama's o-line really hid how terrible his instincts were.

Had all the physical traits except a set of eyeballs. Lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

True but I also liked Baker.

Darnold and Baker were 1a and 1b, then Rosen significantly less, then Allen not much at all.  Lamar wasn’t on my radar.

At least I wasn’t a Quinn guy... 

Pretty much the same. I had Baker 1a though. I would have taken Lamar ahead of Allen but didn't want either. Still not completely sold that when all is said and done that I will be completely wrong except for Rosen.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

True but I also liked Baker.

🍆

Darnold and Baker were 1a and 1b, then Rosen significantly less, then Allen not much at all. Lamar wasn’t on my radar.

Can confirm. Just getting some mileage out of Darnold before he's traded next off-season and rehabilitated. I thought/still hold out hope that the league will figure out Lamar.

At least I wasn’t a Quinn guy... 

I was, but admittedly it was more about what was below the neck.

Edited by NudeTayne
*belt
  • Like 2

Darnold may have been a bust no matter what, but they’ve effectively not even tried to help him out. Between the Gase hire (lol) and then spending a bunch of money on an old RB and 2 off ball LB while letting him get pummeled behind that OL (at least they drafted Becton) and garbage WR...that organization is a current dumpster fire to the point of where Lawrence smartly hedged on returning/going pro yesterday. The dude is getting his degree next month too, so it would be purely to return and play at Clemson, and IMO it’s the right move.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

🍆

Can confirm. Just getting some mileage out of Darnold before he's traded next off-season and rehabilitated. I thought/still hold out hope that the league will figure out Lamar.

I was, but admittedly it was more about what was below the neck.

I had a crush on darnold and then wanted Allen if we went another direction at 1.

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Raiders defense is really bad. Like at our level type of bad, except they don’t force turnovers or get sacks.

They don’t run the ball well, but my biggest concern is Derek Carr playing incredibly well for them. He’s having a career year.

They are one of two teams who have given up 30 points every week

10 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I can't blame you for not believing in a guy from Austin 🤷‍♂️.

Well I have Baker’s jersey now. I love the guy’s moxie.

If my other browns jerseys Are any indication on how he’ll do the rest of his career, it’ll be over tomorrow.

• Like 1