swede700

Game 7

When: 1:00 PM EST November 1st

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston, Pam Oliver

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2020/08-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Dalvin Cook (groin), WR Dan Chisena (hip), Doubtful: None, Out: CB Mike HUghes (neck...now on IR), CB Holton Hill (foot)

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

9 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

The Vikings have had a bye week to prepare. Zimmer led teams going into or out of bye weeks almost never lose. I am not saying it is going to be an easy win for the Vikings but there is reason for optimism. It is always a great time to beat the Packers.

We are 2-4 after the Bye with Zimmer.

There are maybe 3 teams that can beat GB in the playoffs this year: Seattle, Tampa Bay and Chicago (by far the weakest link of the 3).

I don't have faith in us winning, but what's more important is that the young guys show well. We need a new core to this team and it starts with them.

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

We are 2-4 after the Bye with Zimmer.

Egad, that is a terrible record after a bye! What is he doing during these byes? What is he having the team do?

At least he doesn't consistently have players getting arrested during the bye. That is what I remember about Mike Tice's time leading the Vikings.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Zimmer is crap after the bye week ... maybe we can move some players today via trade.

Top 2 have to be Reiff and Harris. Idk how much we can get for them, but maybe if we package a few mid round picks with them we could get a 2nd rounder!

(That never happens but it works like a charm in Madden haha)

14 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

No

This season has literally turned me into a closet jets supporter, hoping that they rattle off a 4 game win streak, and for the first time in my 20 years of supporting the Vikings, I want green bay to stomp a mud hole into us. The fact that we are 6th in the draft with a lot of terrible football left and a chance to grab a true franchise player, I’m actually willing to not throw something at the tv when a Lambeu leap occurs. 

14 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

This season has literally turned me into a closet jets supporter, hoping that they rattle off a 4 game win streak, and for the first time in my 20 years of supporting the Vikings, I want green bay to stomp a mud hole into us. The fact that we are 6th in the draft with a lot of terrible football left and a chance to grab a true franchise player, I’m actually willing to not throw something at the tv when a Lambeu leap occurs. 

Agreed 100%

And we should all want 1-15