OBJ torn ACL, done for the season

candyman93

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Aside from him single handily beating the cowboys 

He’s had an all time performance 

but long term we need Baker to play like he played today. Spread that ball 

he hadnt played a game like he did today since his rookie year. 

I can say this with confidence. Baker doesn’t break that completion record if Odell is playing still. 

he just turns Into a different player without Odell. Some QBs are just better without a true number 1. I’ve seen it before. Baker might just be better with a set of skill sets than one individual player.

It’s not that Odell isn’t a great player, but is he the best fit for Baker. I don’t think so

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I can say this with confidence. Baker doesn’t break that completion record if Odell is playing still. 

he just turns Into a different player without Odell. Some QBs are just better without a true number 1. I’ve seen it before. Baker might just be better with a set of skill sets than one individual player.

It’s not that Odell isn’t a great player, but is he the best fit for Baker. I don’t think so

Baker needs a line more than receivers. 

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Baker faced Cincinnati today. We’re gonna miss Odell when we need someone to make a big play against a playoff contender. Odell would have been just fine in today’s game if he played. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Baker faced Cincinnati today. We’re gonna miss Odell when we need someone to make a big play against a playoff contender. Odell would have been just fine in today’s game if he played. 

We need a playmaker like Odell, but not someone with his... gravitas.

Baker does dumb ish to keep him happy.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

maybe but you see how the offense opened up to the TEs? Be great to Hooper playing as the #2 target. We saw a lot of spreading of the wealth once OBJ went down. 

yeah OBJ has the talent to beat a Contender but if Baker is dealing like that and is finding other guys and isn’t locking on, that can beat contenders too. 

DPJ came into the game with no catches but came up with 2 huge ones today