GDT: The Cow Patties vs The Horse Patties

DaBoys

10 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

If the eagles pass rush doesnt show up we don't have any corners to cover Gallup or Lamb. You guys could easily win. 

Maybe if we had a JUGS machine behind center. It was raining in Washington last week but DiNuccis’ arm looked like me trying to throw left handed

Edited by DaBoys

Cowboys Moves: QB Out, Two Starters Return Vs. Eagles

Linebacker Sean Lee, the veteran leader who has yet to play a down this season for Dallas due to a pelvic injury, has recovered from surgery to fight his way back. And additionally, offensive lineman Joe Looney - the previous starter at center who was injured on the first snap of the Cowboys Week 4 loss to the Cleveland Browns - has been activated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I should be excited to see Lee again, but I’m not. He’s smart enough and in good standing with teammates to actually fix some of the defensive issues.

Just live a little. Enjoy watching one our forum favorites run his swan song. I doubt he can fix this

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Just live a little. Enjoy watching one our forum favorites run his swan song. I doubt he can fix this

I also doubt that Lee can fix it but he could destroy current team chemistry.  Im just saying that things are going too good right now to actually have a player come in and care.  Effort can be contagious.  I just don’t see why we’d want to risk it.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, ninjapirate said:

If the eagles pass rush doesnt show up we don't have any corners to cover Gallup or Lamb. You guys could easily win. 

I would bench them if they scored a TD. Should run toward the endzone and fumble and kick the ball for a safety. Get BONUS checks for tanking!!!!!!!!!!!!