GDT: The Cow Patties vs The Horse Patties

DaBoys

Well, it's chilly and raining all day in Philly. Ben Dinuccis job just got wayyy harder.

Don't look for anything downfield all night.

Expect 8 Iggles in the box with blitzing on virtually every down.

Offensively I see Wentz hitting his TEs early and often and the Eagles running game will be like Emmitts 200 harder on Halloween 27 years ago.

Final score:

Iggles: 42

Podunks: 6

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, it's chilly and raining all day in Philly. Ben Dinuccis job just got wayyy harder.

Don't look for anything downfield all night.

Expect 8 Iggles in the box with blitzing on virtually every down.

Offensively I see Wentz hitting his TEs early and often and the Eagles running game will be like Emmitts 200 harder on Halloween 27 years ago.

Final score:

Iggles: 42

Podunks: 6

Sadly this is very realistic. I got

Dallas Cowboys 3

Philadelphia Football Team  34

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I heard he is not entering the draft....

is this true?

Where did you hear that? The only thing I have seen is that he is being told to go back to NCAA if Jets get #1 overall.

6 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

This is one of the easiest games on the Cowboys schedule. Even with our injuries, if we don't win tonight I'll still be incredibly disappointed.

ehh, Eagles are probably the best team in the division when fully healthy. And they got like 5 starters back for this game. 

12 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

This is one of the easiest games on the Cowboys schedule. Even with our injuries, if we don't win tonight I'll still be incredibly disappointed.

This game is the Cowboys’ first since 2010 that they are listed as double digit underdogs by Vegas

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I heard he is not entering the draft....

is this true?

He made a remark that no final decision has been made but that was it. If he does declare and the Jets have the #1 overall pick, I fully expect for him to refuse to go there.