Cowboys News and Memes - Offseason edition

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Cowboys with no top 20 WRs but Cole Beasly made the list. Sad day.

@eagles18 ^^^ referring back to our conversation about Cam/Dak/McNabb^^

I get that but come on... your receivers were dealing with Dalton and Dinucci most of the year.. Can't deny the talent at the skill position Dallas has. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Eagles have requested an interview with Kellen Moore for their HC spot. 

Would be a crushing blow to lose KM to Philly. I’m going to assume since he said no thanks to Boise St. he going to say no thanks the Philly.

Someone shoot me the GPS for their FO location, im hitting the road right now with some explosives. Were ending this today. 

• Like 1

Schefter just said they’re doing it to pick his brain and that “if I were them I would interview someone from the giants, cowboys, and Washington and see what they think about your team.”

Not to say they’re not legit interested in him, but they could just be using him to gain insight on a rival.

[–]Michael GallupGilBrandt [score hidden] an hour ago 

I've seen this a few times, but Kellen isn't a idiot, how much valuable information would he actually give away in a interview. I feel like he would have some pretty basic observations, but doubt anything that the Eagles don't already know.

[–]Amari CooperAlpha12_ [score hidden] an hour ago 

Eagles: So Kellen, what makes your offense so good?

Kellen: Jeez, I don’t know. Maybe having a good fu***ng QB. I’m out this b***h

lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ahhh....literally the good 'ol days. I remember that game very well. Think I still have it taped on VHS LMBO.

I believe towards the end of the game, we're trying to run out the clock. Norv aske JJ if he wanted to run or pass the ball. JJ said pass and the infamous slant pass (Harper???) that helped but seal that game. I think that's how that played out.

Any corrections?

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ahhh....literally the good 'ol days. I remember that game very well. Think I still have it taped on VHS LMBO.

I believe towards the end of the game, we're trying to run out the clock. Norv aske JJ if he wanted to run or pass the ball. JJ said pass and the infamous slant pass (Harper???) that helped but seal that game. I think that's how that played out.

Any corrections?

No, That game was played in 1993.