2020 Week #8 GDT Steelers at Ravens

Steeler Hitman

The salt from the Ravens GDT is ridiculous. Pledge all week how classy the rivalry is only to turn around and talk trash when offering a GG message and prayers for health for their players. Claiming to be the "better team." Better teams don't turn it over 4 times.

Edit: To be fair, it's only two or three guys. The rest of their fanbase is in fact being classy.

Edited by BlaqOptic

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The salt from the Ravens GDT is ridiculous. Pledge all week how classy the rivalry is only to turn around and talk trash when offering a GG message and prayers for health for their players. Claiming to be the "better team." Better teams don't turn it over 4 times.

Edit: To be fair, it's only two or three guys. The rest of their fanbase is in fact being classy.

Who said this? I seen one negative post. Seems you're grasping at straws here. 

GG nonetheless. That was a fantastic game. Lead changes and drama. Hate that you guys came out on the winning end. Onto Thanksgiving night. Good luck until then 🤙🏼

Edited by baltimoreRebel

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Who said this? I seen one negative post. Seems you're grasping at straws here. 

GG nonetheless. That was a fantastic game. Leas changes and drama. Hate that you guys came out on the winning end. Onto Thanksgiving night. Good luck until then 🤙🏼

Its Seaguls, but as I said in NFL Gen, I fully understand why he is angry so I'm not holding it against him. As I said in your GDT, not looking forward to you guys ruining Thanksgiving Night for me.