2020 Week #8 GDT Steelers at Ravens

Steeler Hitman

Just now, CKSteeler said:

This weather so favors Baltimore. At this point I just hope they break them physically for the next meeting.

We can run just as well as them. And I trust out QB throwing in the rain more than Lamar. But we need to actually start with decent playcalling and Ben needs to check into runs when they give him a pass D look and vice-versa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

We can run just as well as them. And I trust out QB throwing in the rain more than Lamar. But we need to actually start with decent playcalling and Ben needs to check into runs when they give him a pass D look and vice-versa.

The Steelers run game depends on the pass clicking. And the Ravens right now are sitting on the short stuff and playing the run. They've tried to take their shots deep but the Ravens are just holding to compensate for the risks they're taking elsewhere.

The game isn't unwinnable here or anything but with the weather what it is, the pass game isn't going to be there for the first half.

Just now, 3rivers said:

Buggs is getting exposed. If Alualu is done, then maybe make a trade. Wormley isn't the answer either.  Who do you trade for? Snacks is signed, Maclendon is gone etc...who?

He still had his helmet. I think that they just wont want to make it worse because it's Ravens and playing injured in a physical game like this is a bad idea.