2020 Week #8 GDT Steelers at Ravens

Steeler Hitman

Just now, Livewire said:

Both sides of the ball have been terrible since the second half of last week.

Are people really thinking our Defense has been bad this game? The Ravens have made adjustments and only have 17. And 7 were practically gifted to them. They've been on our side of the field 4 times and only have 17. They've had ridiculously short fields to work with. This game is all too similar to last year's games. Ben needs to realize this is Ravens week and stop playing scared.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Are people really thinking our Defense has been bad this game? The Ravens have made adjustments and only have 17. And 7 were practically gifted to them. They've been on our side of the field 4 times and only have 17. They've had ridiculously short fields to work with. This game is all too similar to last year's games. Ben needs to realize this is Ravens week and stop playing scared.

Because it's the easy take.

I’m not worried at all about our defense. I mean, the ravens are good but if we had a competent offense they have to change the way they wanna operate and the way we have played their passing game - that’s where we wanna live.

I would like to see us come out 4-5 wide and uptempo a bit. We need rhythm. This, 3-5 plays and sit for 15 minutes killed us in the first half. Get a little energy, complete a few passes. 

and for the love of god ben, stop the hitch and a prayer deep ball.