Sign in to follow this  
Steeler Hitman

2020 Week #8 GDT Steelers at Ravens

45 minutes ago, August4th said:

can they trade wormley? He hasn't played much, but if injured, I don't think the rules allow a trade either. 

expecting the Ravens to try to take away the short passing game with tight coverage and Dline raising their arms to smack the ball.

On 10/27/2020 at 10:09 AM, Dcash4 said:

Unpopular take coming!

I hope we play the plainest of plain defenses in the plainest of plainly plain pre-season plain style of plain play...........plain. 

This game doesn't mean a ton to me, other than putting things on tape for the 2nd, and potentially 3rd, time we will play the Ravens this season. I view the second (and ultimately, 3rd) as far more important to win than this game this weekend -- especially after beating the Titans because even with a loss next week, we have the drivers seat to the North -- and based on schedule possible the 1 seed.  

Chiefs are on the road for the Raiders, Bucs, and Saints and end the season against a fun Chargers team. 

Ravens get us and the Titans. 

We get the Ravens and the Bills.

Gimme our schedule with a leg up on the Ravens despite a loss this week with a far more important game being the second time we face them at home on Sunday night (at least in my eyes).

Id rather put nothing on tape of how we ultimately plan on playing Jackson. Play them straight up, if our guys can line up and beat their guys head up -- fantastic. If not, it probably charges us through the games in between week 8 and week 12 and gives us an edge of game tape strategies.  

Good bye rational, well thought out, long term considering Dcash4. It’s gameday. Let’s win this thing by 80 and not accept a loss! 

I have concerns of Humphrey trying to force fumbles against JuJu, Claypool, and especially Diontae.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:49 PM, August4th said:

Plays inside leverage the whole time there. If  Davis' route is an out, he is BEAT big time. Dont like it.

Robert Spillane! That was the slowest interception and return I've ever seen.

if the rain makes throwing a problem, then our run game vs the ravens run defence will be our advantage 👏