Giant Tidbits: Random team discussion & rumors

y*so*blu

10 minutes ago, Gmen19851 said:

Not my intention at all, quite honestly I'm not tech savy and have zero idea how to do that lol

No problem! All you need to do is is click the “copy link” button and post it it right in. It will embed itself. If not you can just copy the url or say where the info is coming from 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Do you think we'll be targeting an edge rusher with this first pick now that we've signed Golladay?

Pass rush should always be our #1 priority, but I don’t know if It will be BPA. Don’t want to reach for position.

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

Pass rush should always be our #1 priority, but I don’t know if It will be BPA. Don’t want to reach for position.

LOL..I know how much you love those edge rushers.

I haven't scouted a lot of players so I'm basing this on draft boards I've seen but this position isn't stacked with only a few names projected to go in the first round.

I agree we shouldn't reach, we shouldn't be reaching for any position for that matter but I also don't want to end up with a player that isn't doing anything for us either.  We finally seem to be moving in the right direction lets keep it that way.  

Even if we don't land one of these top edge rushers, I'm sure there is talent to be had in the later rounds, always is.