MNF: Bears @ Rams

rocky_rams

3 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

This game did not feel as close as it was. Felt like it was 40-3. Mcvay REALLY took his foot off the gas with 13:00 to go in the 4th. I wasn’t a fan of that but I guess when your defense is playing like it did.. you can. 

Imo, they should have been even more vanilla to close it out

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Agreed. Take your chances with the Bears O. No reason to risk Goff. That pass rush of Chicago's is nasty.

Yeah I totally understand it. Like I said, with the way the defense was playing, it felt like there was no threat. Against a higher powered offense though, it would make me nervous to stop passing with 13min to go

20 minutes ago, DannyB said:

what a crap game for a supposedly decent matchup

You could say the same about our game against SF last week. The Rams are a really, really complete team when they show up. Problem is they don't show up every week/half. Today was another complete performance.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Nagy at press conference " I dont want to point fingers at the OL, or the TEs, or the WRs, or at the Quarterback. We are all in this together."

lol

They might still win 10 or 11 games but they have no shot in the playoffs with that O-line.

They have been on national TV a lot and I'm not sure I've seen maybe 4 holes for Montgomery in 4 weeks.

Foles has a guy in his face within 2 seconds on far too many plays.

The RB, TEs, WRs, and QB might all need to play better but like the Cowboys, it does not work without an O-line.

10 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Dude is being held hostage by incompetence. 

We talked about this earlier- Robinson was a free agent and had offers from non-incompetent teams with real QBs.
He chose cash and incompetence -  so the empathy meter is pretty low . Robinson gets another bite at the competence apple in a few months, I hope he makes a better choice - but I wouldn't bet on it