MNF: Bears @ Rams

rocky_rams

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

against his old team, maybe they never saw it before either. Is that somenthin he's added this year?  A few people do that move, not sure who started it but is it within the last 10 years or even 5 years?

I honestly don’t know, I think I heard the announcers say he added it this year and that he learned it from Donald but could of mis heard or something as I was surfing this website. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

McVay needs to run Hendo hard in the second half. The Bears have too good of a pass rush. 

I hope a reporter asks about that sequence before half because it was odd - not calling timeout after the sack, okay cool we're going to run the clock out - but then we don't. And it was almost a disaster. I'd have been fine with just running the clock out but if he did want to try for points, why not call timeout and then we could have dink and dunked down the field

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

ok, sorry for asking, I didn't know it was quite that bad. They looked decent vs the top tier bucs defence what I watched anyways.  I always thought getting points before half is momentum, even aFG, it all helps. But as you mentioned, a pick 6 would be really bad.

Lol, sad to say but's it's that bad. Nagy is a piss poor play-caller,  Mitch and Foles are terrible,  our OL is trash at run blocking and very average in pass pro, and Monty is solid back in every facet (between the tackles, catching, blocking) but is a master of nothing and lacks breakaway speed.  

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I honestly don’t know, I think I heard the announcers say he added it this year and that he learned it from Donald but could of mis heard or something as I was surfing this website. 

it's a move that others use now too, effective as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Lol, sad to say but's it's that bad. Nagy is a piss poor play-caller,  Mitch and Foles are terrible,  our OL is trash at run blocking and very average in pass pro, and Monty is solid back in every facet (between the tackles, catching, blocking) but is a master of nothing and lacks breakaway speed.  

so do they have a chance tonight or will it be on the defence to get TO's that will lead to points and a win?

Just now, 3rivers said:

so do they have a chance tonight or will it be on the defence to get TO's that will lead to points and a win?

With this defense there is always a chance. That's how we've won 5 games this year. But, as always, the offense HAS to do SOMETHING.....anything....and unless they do, we're not going to win this game. Too many 3 and outs tire out the defense.

Just now, jrry32 said:

We have 3rd and 2 again, and McVay goes right back to a traditional dropback game. This OL will not hold up. Give the ball to the HB. We are getting it done on the ground. Just pound it until they stop it.

The defense is not giving him the look he wants 

Just now, jrry32 said:

We have 3rd and 2 again, and McVay goes right back to a traditional dropback game. This OL will not hold up. Give the ball to the HB. We are getting it done on the ground. Just pound it until they stop it.

And the run game has been a bigger weakness than the pass game. 

7 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

With this defense there is always a chance. That's how we've won 5 games this year. But, as always, the offense HAS to do SOMETHING.....anything....and unless they do, we're not going to win this game. Too many 3 and outs tire out the defense.

if the game stays low scoring , it can eventually be a defensive TO that makes the difference .