GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

We have been noticeably less explosive the past two weeks. I’m harping, but where is our TE inclusion? Two weeks in a row with minimal AJ in the first half too

The passing game isn't that creative anyway.
So if they don't have the ability to work the middle of the field, then TEs are gonna be invisible. A lot of the Jonnu plays are specifically designed for him. And just didn't have the chance to dip in the playbook too much.
Run game was on fire, but Tanny and the passing game was not. 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Don’t care what anyone says I don’t want want to hear about money the Titans need to make the move for Gilmore there’s no way around it 

My only worry with trading at this point is the problem being bigger than something Gilmore can fix. Then giving away a big asset, and having it be a lose lose. I am confused at this point.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

The passing game isn't that creative anyway.
So if they don't have the ability to work the middle of the field, then TEs are gonna be invisible. A lot of the Jonnu plays are specifically designed for him. And just didn't have the chance to dip in the playbook too much.
Run game was on fire, but Tanny and the passing game was not. 

Well that’s a problem with the passing game

Other than a few bread and butter plays ... what is the passing O?

starting to get exposed 

lmao paul kuharsky going in. he asked vrabel about replacing joseph and beasley "are they like supreme court justices at this point? is there nothing that can be done to replace an underperforming player?"

someone else asked whether vrabel regretted not naming a DC and he said "i'm certain that's not a factor" 🙄so nothing will change.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Dunno why anyone bothers listening to coaches in this case. What do you expect him to say?

express even the slightest shred of accountability for the garbage players he's signed, maybe? he doesn't have to publicly throw guys under the bus to do that.

12 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

My only worry with trading at this point is the problem being bigger than something Gilmore can fix. Then giving away a big asset, and having it be a lose lose. I am confused at this point.

Gilmore Butler Adoree is way better than anything we are trotting out