GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

so we get the tick tack hold.. they get to grab the WR arm as the pass is coming in.. 

yep one of those games....  inch to the left it bounces through...     sigh.. Tanny has made some nice throws.. but did miss a open CD up the sideline for a TD....   and just missed that last throw...   sigh... Henry has been able to make yards running right.. but that slow to develop running play to the left just needs to stop.. hasn't worked in weeks.. and D is just seconds away from making plays..  

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Your NFL kicker is supposed to make a 53 yarder in 40 MPH winds? Get real...

I think it's time to stop giving Gostkowski the benefit of the doubt. Fact remains he has the worst FG percentage in the league. Not saying that was an easy kick but he has missed too many. Vikings game was the only good one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

I think it's time to stop giving Gostkowski the benefit of the doubt. Fact remains he has the worst FG percentage in the league. Not saying that was an easy kick but he has missed too many. Vikings game was the only good one.

I don't disagree with that. I disagree that your NFL kicker is supposed to make a 53 yard FG in 40 MPH side to side swirling winds.