GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Lol. 

it's flat-out bizarre to me that players and coaches haven't wised up to what our offense is at this point. it'd be one thing if it was still a media narrative, but on the contrary they're putting tannehill in the mvp race. yet you've still got DCs stacking the box and players saying stuff like this. just weird.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's flat-out bizarre to me that players and coaches haven't wised up to what our offense is at this point. it'd be one thing if it was still a media narrative, but on the contrary they're putting tannehill in the mvp race. yet you've still got DCs stacking the box and players saying stuff like this. just weird.

To be fair...they have as many losses as we have wins, so it's not exactly like they're the sharpest bunch over there 😉🤣

18 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

What's more bizarre to me is that teams haven't wised up to drill into coaches/players' minds to not provide billboard material to the opposing team prior to games lol.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:46 AM, Titans fan 617 said:

As voted on by our great group of people I was voted to start up another win streak 

I’m hoping to win at-least another 3 or 4 in a row

I know on Wednesday’s we usually find out who calls the games but is there another site that knows so we don’t have to wait till Wed?

Bengals have a lot of injured guys this week

Despite our defensive struggles the Titans should win this game 

Should be a Derrick Henry game this week 

Not a major thing but the Bungles are actually 1-5-1, my  dude.

As much as I would love to say this is going to be a comfortable win, this Titans team is yet to consistently prove that they can win comfortably other than one game.

Also I am a big believer in Burrows. I think Cincy has a true stud QB and he is getting more and more comfortable. I have zero confidence in our defense right now outside of forcing turnovers. If Mixon plays too this could be a shoot out.

Don't overlook Cincy, they got some talented players and will put up points. I will say this I don't think the Bengals are as bad as their record just like I don't believe the Steelers are as good as their's. The Titans need to get better and fix the defensive problems and it starts with the atrocious 3rd down d.

If we sit back and don't rush Burrows he will carve the D up.

Titans should win but would not surprise me if it's by one score.

Edited by Titan89

2 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I know you were asking about finding out who is calling the game before Wednesday. The crew is actually on the bottom of the game capsule that Wyatt tweets every week.

Oh ok I never even noticed 

I was listening to my local radio and on Monday morning they knew knew the Pats had Ian Eagle this week and was wondering how they knew 

Granted they are the radio station for the Pats so I’m sure they have all kinds of info before everyone else but was wondering if a site had it somewhere 

Edited by Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Oh ok I never even noticed 

I was listening to my local radio and on Monday morning they knew knew the Pats had Ian Eagle this week and was wondering how they knew 

Granted they are the radio station for the Pats so I’m sure they have all kinds of info before everyone else but was wondering if a site had it somewhere 

I never knew either. I just saw it said their names at the bottom, but I had never heard of whoever is in the booth with Archuleta, so I wasn't positive until I saw it on the coverage map as well lol

The Bengals go 5 WR a large majority of the time, how is your guys DB depth? The Bengals are not afraid to let Burrow throw all game, heck he had 61 pass attempts in one of our games. If the run game doesn’t work they will just throw the rest of the game. 

Edited by Johnny Nix