GDT: Titans (5-1) at Bengals (1-5-1)

Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea, I honestly think we have sort of gotten away from who we are with the run.

That's out of context. Foreman had a couple carries in there for 1st downs. Then a holding penalty wiped out a Henry Carry and we were in passing situations.

That's not true.

YEP... had to know anything close and the refs are gonna call it..... terrible reaction call by the ref's of course it double downs on bad against us..

WELL   YES...  our CB play is terrible has been all year but I don't think you realize just how important the trickle down effect is...  Butler is not a A1 level CB and is forced to play at that level...  only reason Joseph is on the field is because  Adoree is out... so Adore being out effects TWO spots on the roster..

Just now, KingTitan said:

That's out of context. Foreman had a couple carries in there for 1st downs. Then a holding penalty wiped out a Henry Carry and we were in passing situations.

That's not true.

You are right Not totally. But I think used to run run run run the whole drive. Sometimes we get too cute with the pass I think in certain scenarios.