Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

If you can get rivers for 15m, it's legitimately a net positive just based on cash flow alone

Ugggh. Rivers, Ryan, Stafford...no old retreads. 

I know I'm being picky, but I want that homegrown young franchise guy that will be around for 15 years. Like Herbert is looking like. 

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

That's a better argument to sell, but not for just the reason that the Niners are hurt. If they were healthy and playing this way then yeah I can at least agree with that. 

So you keep the marginal guys that may not be back next year? Okay.. 

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

Why not just come back healthy for next season? 

Because we don't have any money 

Not sure who forge is planning on selling. Tartt? Not Trent Williams I don't think. 

Sherman? Witherspoon? Idk 

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Ugggh. Rivers, Ryan, Stafford...no old retreads. 

I know I'm being picky, but I want that homegrown young franchise guy that will be around for 15 years. Like Herbert is looking like. 

Good luck with that at pick 16 or whatever. I mean, I'd prefer that to, but you have a window now. You have to balance it. Either way it's not Jimmy

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

Not sure who forge is planning on selling. Tartt? Not Trent Williams I don't think. 

I think I confused his position. I thought he meant sell by selling off main pieces, not just fringe players who can be easily replaced. 

Just now, N4L said:

Anyone who's a rental that may not be back. And yes, that may include Trent because the fact of the matter is, we can't get into a bidding war.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I think I confused his position. I thought he meant sell by selling off main pieces, not just fringe players who can be easily replaced. 

Yeah, I mean if we can sell Jimmy, do it lol. But that's the only main piece. Otherwise just guys who may not be back and are in the last year of their deal. Getting rid of that money helps some too