Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good luck with that at pick 16 or whatever. I mean, I'd prefer that to, but you have a window now. You have to balance it. Either way it's not Jimmy

Honestly don't think we will be picking at 16. Honestly can see us go 6-10 which  usually is around10th. 

At this point, you have to consider where we are. We're a .500 team with a myriad of health concerns. Even if we pull it together and back into the playoffs, is this a team who completely healthy as currently constructed, capable of going on a SB run??? I don't believe so. With no edge presence and Jimmy probably nursing that high ankle sprain the rest of the year, no were just not good enough. Tough pill to swallow but as fans, we need to take our medicine. Its about next year and seeing how we can managed the roster with a decreasing cap.

I'd sell as many guys as we can who we know aren't going to be resigned. I'd put Jimmy on IR and end his season. He's a turbulent starter anyways and having him playing on a bum ankle gives you as much production as Beat Hard or Mullens does healthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly don't think we will be picking at 16. Honestly can see us go 6-10 which  usually is around10th. 

I could see us at 6-10, but I think we win more than that. There's also a lot of not good teams it feels like. Will have to see what the rest of the injuries look like

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I could see us at 6-10, but I think we win more than that. There's also a lot of not good teams it feels like. Will have to see what the rest of the injuries look like

But those not good teams will play eachother too so in the end it usually turns out with 6 wins you pick around 10. And then SOS come in which probably drops us to the end of that grouping so i think 12/13 would be more likely if we end up with 6. However when we play teams that let us play the short passing game and our defense keeps their play up without Warner we might pick later yeah.

Just now, Justone2 said:

But those not good teams will play eachother too so in the end it usually turns out with 6 wins you pick around 10. And then SOS come in which probably drops us to the end of that grouping so i think 12/13 would be more likely if we end up with 6. However when we play teams that let us play the short passing game and our defense keeps their play up without Warner we might pick later yeah.

Yeah, unfortunately too early to say for sure. All I know is that we are not a legit contender this year

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, unfortunately too early to say for sure. All I know is that we are not a legit contender this year

Oh yeah thats for sure with the amount of injuries to key guys and key positions there really isn't anything you can do. You can call a perfect game but in the end its about what the guys on the field do and we just lack talent at this point.