Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Always a hard thing with back-up QB's. Do you want a Nick Mullens who has it all mentally but lacks the physical talent or do you go with a guy that has the physical talent but lack on the the mental side. 

I feel like for a backup, I'll take the limited physical guy but who knows the system, etc. But I'm also someone who would carry three, and third would be a younger player with starter tools

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like for a backup, I'll take the limited physical guy but who knows the system, etc. But I'm also someone who would carry three, and third would be a younger player with starter tools

Yeah the first guys is good for when you starter missed a few weeks but when he gets down for the season give me the young guy with starter potential.

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

How far you do we have to move to get Zach Wilson? I'm willing to trade our 2022 1st round pick.

Will we have to move up? I doubt we win a lot more maybe WAS and DAL. I think we will have to take him with our first unless we trade back in at the end of the first if he falls. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's going to go way higher than that... And I think shanny will like him.

He's got a little Derek carr to him though

He possibly will but he has nfl career backup written all over him. Depends on who needs qbs and who comes out.

1 minute ago, Ftn49 said:

Assuming all the contenders come out (sunshine, fields and lance) there aren't 4 qbs going in the top 10.

I have Wilson #3, I can easily see 3 going top 5 but more then likely top 10. But if we love Wilson I'd rather go get him them wait for him to fall if we pick at 10.

11 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Assuming all the contenders come out (sunshine, fields and lance) there aren't 4 qbs going in the top 10.

I wouldn't completely rule it out. Washington. Jets. Jags. Patriots. Vikings. Falcons. All picking top ten right now, as are the giants. 

I think it's unlikely you get four in the top ten, but I could see it depending on how order plays out