Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

I feel like if you can get a third for Trent Williams, you do it. Max compensatory pick we can get is a fifth and we are short the third we used for him. 

A fourth for Hyder? Something similar for Verrett and maybe like a fifth for K'waun? I think that those are all realistic and each of those guys would be in demand. The titans could badly use someone like Verrett and he's playing great. 

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like if you can get a third for Trent Williams, you do it. Max compensatory pick we can get is a fifth and we are short the third we used for him. 

A fourth for Hyder? Something similar for Verrett and maybe like a fifth for K'waun? I think that those are all realistic and each of those guys would be in demand. The titans could badly use someone like Verrett and he's playing great. 

Do we get rid of Verret though? I was thinking he could be one of our starters next year along with Moseley. Still draft a corner later in the draft especially with all the talk about getting a qb in the first.

Just now, StevenK said:

Do we get rid of Verret though? I was thinking he could be one of our starters next year along with Moseley. Still draft a corner later in the draft especially with all the talk about getting a qb in the first.

He's a free agent who will hit market. You can still sign him as a free agent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You were just with me arguing that we can’t let Williams go and now you are saying to let him go? Lol. 

Don't think Shanny pulls the trigger on a 3rd for Williams. He's going to think the team still has a shot at the playoffs and will get healthy around the bye week. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's a free agent who will hit market. You can still sign him as a free agent. 

Well as long as Tennessee doesn’t extend him first throughout the rest of the year. This is of course if I’m staying with your logic of trading him to another team

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You were just with me arguing that we can’t let Williams go and now you are saying to let him go? Lol. 

Don't think Shanny pulls the trigger on a 3rd for Williams. He's going to think the team still has a shot at the playoffs and will get healthy around the bye week. 

I didn't say that you can't let him go, mainly because you don't have much of a choice. I was saying that you have to have a plan better than "Skule and Coleman can do it".  We can't franchise him, and we can't win a bidding war. What I want and what is realistic are not aligned here. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh, I agree. I think this team will do the worst possible thing which is nothing. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wonder if Baltimore would give us a second for Williams after losing Stanley ?  They have to figure it's a late pick

Nah, knowing that organization they probably have a legitimate back up that will play close to Pro Bowl level lol. 

Williams isn't going anywhere! 

Tartt though? Kwon? Yeah, I can see them being moved. Unlikely but they may decide to move them if possible. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, knowing that organization they probably have a legitimate back up that will play close to Pro Bowl level lol. 

Williams isn't going anywhere! 

Tartt though? Kwon? Yeah, I can see them being moved. Unlikely but they may decide to move them if possible. 

We can't move Kwon...I thought about it, but even as a post june 1 trade, i believe his cap hit being traded would be more than his cap hit currently, and we don't have the money for that. 

I agree that Baltimore is too smart for that...which sucks lol. 

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

Is there a way we could get rid of Ward’s contract? Or is it too much of a hit? I would like to see more of Moore at safety than Ward. We know Tartt is gone, but Ward doesn’t wow me. 

We just signed him to a team friendly deal. We aren't trading him. He is a good player.