Bucs (5-2) @ Giants (1-6)- MNF

ravishingone

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was hoping to let the offense win it rather than rely on the defense. But it (barely) worked. So I'll take it.

Yeah but at that point you can't lose it in regulation so I'd always take the field goal when it leads to an 8 point game. If you don't convert it and they go down and score it's game over, ask the Vikings against the Seahawks that one didn't make any sense to me at all because of the way Russ was playing you just knew if you don't get this he's driving down to score that TD and games over why risk it? Better to be safe than sorry in that case imo, cuz the opposing offense would have to not only go down and score a touchdown but get the 2 point conversion and in the crunch it's not so easy to just march down the field and do that for any offense, let alone this Giants offense.

Need to get better in all areas before the Saints, game I'm sure Tom and the offense will figure things out, especially with the addition of AB and Godwin possibly coming back, but the defense cannot play like that if we are to beat the Saints. I keep hearing about this Buccaneers pass rush, but it seems unless we blitz we have no chance of getting to the qb heck we couldn't do it against that Giants O-Line.