Bucs (5-2) @ Giants (1-6)- MNF

ravishingone

You take those wins and get the hell out of dodge. Honestly, you'd almost rather have a performance like that instead of a blowout so you have stuff to work on going into a big game. If you win by 40 with no mistakes, what are you going to get on the team for? Now we've got things to work on in the secondary/DL and running game before New Orleans. 

Also, I think we all know that if we still had Jameis, no chance we win that game. He'd easily have 3+ INT's in that game just chucking it trying to get back in the game. 

Edited by eggybucsfan31

15 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

You take those wins and get the hell out of dodge. Honestly, you'd almost rather have a performance like that instead of a blowout so you have stuff to work on going into a big game. If you win by 40 with no mistakes, what are you going to get on the team for? Now we've got things to work on in the secondary/DL and running game before New Orleans. 

Also, I think we all know that if we still had Jameis, no chance we win that game. He'd easily have 3+ INT's in that game just chucking it trying to get back in the game. 

Winston would of ended the game 2 TD 3 picks 300 yards and a L in the standings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Dean has replaced SMB.

No sure that'll remain the case after last night. I could see them alternating game by game...

They're both going to be seeing the field plenty regardless...

Where was Mike Edwards last night? Did he play? I can't remember seeing him at all...

Edited by kgarrett12486