Week 8 GDT: The AFCE leading Bills

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Bills  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cam rebound?

2. 2. Which Allen will we get?

• The good (250+ yards, 2+ TD, 1 or less INT)
    • The bad (<200 yards, 0 TD, 1-3 INT)
    • The Peterman (<150 yards, 0 TD, 4+ INT)
  3. 3. Leading rusher in the game

• Cam Newton
    • Damien Harris
    • Sony Michel
    • James White
    • Rex Burkhead
    • Julian Edelman
    • Jakob Johnson
    • JJ Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2020 at 06:00 PM

2 minutes ago, TomRalph said:

Even with a Top 10 Pick, BB the GM will still draft a crappy player, so can't even get excited for the Draft...

He's only picked in the top 10 twice and they were Richard Seymour (6) and Jerod Mayo (10). I'd say thats a hell of a track record despite the small sample size. 

Ok I'm looking at this game from a different angle. If I'm a Bills fan I would have major concerns. They have had year of high picks and they are so far being place evenly by a Pats team with , No impact ILB, Two starters Gilmore and Dugger not playing. WR doesn't exist and a broken wing QB.  Lets say the Pats pick top 10 and with the caps space they should be able to beat this over hyped team that going to 1st round playoff at best.

14 minutes ago, TomRalph said:

Even with a Top 10 Pick, BB the GM will still draft a crappy player, so can't even get excited for the Draft...

I don't believe that. History at top on the draft BB is batting 1000% Overall he missed on 5 out of 20.  Two of those Sony and Harry picked at the end of the RD.

11 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Ok I'm looking at this game from a different angle. If I'm a Bills fan I would have major concerns. They have had year of high picks and they are so far being place evenly by a Pats team with , No impact ILB, Two starters Gilmore and Dugger not playing. WR doesn't exist and a broken wing QB.  Lets say the Pats pick top 10 and with the caps space they should be able to beat this over hyped team that going to 1st round playoff at best.

They've regressed to mean. The BUF of the first few weeks would be up by 14 or more by now.

Still, that's not the measure we need. I think whoever it was that said a two year rebuild was right. We need one year of getting other parts in place BEFORE we insert a QB into this mess. The OL is fine.