Week 8 GDT: The AFCE leading Bills

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Bills  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cam rebound?

2. 2. Which Allen will we get?

• The good (250+ yards, 2+ TD, 1 or less INT)
    • The bad (<200 yards, 0 TD, 1-3 INT)
    • The Peterman (<150 yards, 0 TD, 4+ INT)
  3. 3. Leading rusher in the game

• Cam Newton
    • Damien Harris
    • Sony Michel
    • James White
    • Rex Burkhead
    • Julian Edelman
    • Jakob Johnson
    • JJ Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2020 at 06:00 PM

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They've regressed to mean. The BUF of the first few weeks would be up by 14 or more by now.

Still, that's not the measure we need. I think whoever it was that said a two year rebuild was right. We need one year of getting other parts in place BEFORE we insert a QB into this mess. The OL is fine.

I don't agree with this for one reason. You build a good team and your draft pick falls out of QB range. You have to have pure luck to find one.  Let say Giants have a top 5 pick and  they stay with Jones.  The Pats can trade the 10th and 2022  1st to move up. Iets say they are 20s they have to trade 2 #1s 2  #2 and maybe 3/4 RD which still might not being egengh.

I don't care what it takes next year if you have the 10th pick you go all out for a QB. Pick the right one your cover for 15 years.

Edited by m haynes

28 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I don't agree with this for one reason. You build a good team and your draft pick falls out of QB range. You have to have pure luck to find one.  Let say Giants have a top 5 pick and  they stay with Jones.  The Pats can trade the 10th and 2022  1st to move up. Iets say they are 20s they have to trade 2 #1s 2  #2 and maybe 3/4 RD which still might not being egengh.

I don't care what it takes next year if you have the 10th pick you go all out for a QB. Pick the right one your cover for 15 years.

I understand that. I get it.

I'm thinking with a high spot there's a lot of potential to add more capital, and given how much we need - BB will def consider this. He's also shown if he's not sold on the QBs in the 'area' of where we're picking, he simply won't pick - look at the trade backs and picking up Michel when Jackson was there. 

If he likes Wilson, say, then he should absolutely go for him. I can just see a classic BB draft - hammering Defense when he can

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I understand that. I get it.

I'm thinking with a high spot there's a lot of potential to add more capital, and given how much we need - BB will def consider this. He's also shown if he's not sold on the QBs in the 'area' of where we're picking, he simply won't pick - look at the trade backs and picking up Michel when Jackson was there. 

If he likes Wilson, say, then he should absolutely go for him. I can just see a classic BB draft - hammering Defense when he can

Ya that's my problem. Shawn Wade  CB keeps popping up in my head