Week 8: Los Angeles Rams (5-2) @ Miami Dolphins (3-3) ... IT'S FINALLY TUA TIME!

TheKillerNacho

Had no idea that even when it’s almost winter, the visitor sideline is 60 degrees hotter. I’ve been livid with the Dolphins organization since they said that the rams are sitting in 140 degrees. Not sure how that’s even allowed. Mind blowing how unsafe that is for players. Bad half so far though for us. I don’t see the dolphins being a threat at all but I do see a rams team that’s just not there. Not an excuse as to how this is going so far, because I feel good about the second half, but it’s insane that the nfl can make a team travel 20k+ miles in 8 weeks and then sit in 140 degrees. Mind blowing to me. 

56 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Had no idea that even when it’s almost winter, the visitor sideline is 60 degrees hotter. I’ve been livid with the Dolphins organization since they said that the rams are sitting in 140 degrees. Not sure how that’s even allowed. Mind blowing how unsafe that is for players.

It's definitely not 140 degrees lol, that thermometer's definitely malfunctioning (83 degrees was the high in Miami today)... on a sunny day there should be a 20-30 degree difference between the two sidelines.

It's just using Miami's weather to their advantage... Build the stadium so the visitor team isn't shaded in the afternoon, don't use tents (which means the visitors can't either), force them to wear their dark uniforms. Nothing illegal about any of that, and definitely not beyond what other teams do at their stadiums (Seahawks using the design to make fans louder or north teams choosing to build outdoor stadiums, for instance.

54 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Had no idea that even when it’s almost winter, the visitor sideline is 60 degrees hotter. I’ve been livid with the Dolphins organization since they said that the rams are sitting in 140 degrees. Not sure how that’s even allowed. Mind blowing how unsafe that is for players. Bad half so far though for us. I don’t see the dolphins being a threat at all but I do see a rams team that’s just not there. Not an excuse as to how this is going so far, because I feel good about the second half, but it’s insane that the nfl can make a team travel 20k+ miles in 8 weeks and then sit in 140 degrees. Mind blowing to me. 

200.gif

Its been like this for 20+ years. Maybe your team should just do better. Crawl back to your hole pls.