Week 8: Los Angeles Rams (5-2) @ Miami Dolphins (3-3) ... IT'S FINALLY TUA TIME!

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

I probably am a little salty - it's extremely frustrating to do what we did to Miami's offense and lose.

Start of 1st quarter....Rams' D makes a great play and takes the ball away deep in Miami territory. It's like free points. 

Start of 2nd quarter....Rams' D makes a great play and takes the ball away deep in Miami territory. It's like free points. 

And yet Miami was up 28-7 late in the 2nd quarter. That would make any Rams fan salty. 

8 hours ago, Deadeye said:

We had four drops that I can remember, one long one to Gesicki.  Preston had two drops in one series.  And our corners also could have easily had two more picks.

But it felt good to get the win, and it felt good that Tua threw the ball well.  The anemic passing numbers are a reflection of the vanilla play calling and the drops.

We really need a top shelf RB, Gaskin is a change of pace back at best.  I don't know how we'll fare against the Cardinals, I doubt they'll spot us multiple TDs.

WE're probably going to get dismantled on the ground by Kyler.

13 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I know you guys are still building so obviously, I'd be happy with the win if I were you - but if an NFL team is held to under 150 yards and 3 yards per play, I wouldn't feel good about the win - Goff handed the game over on a silver platter, and that's rarely going to happen in the NFL.

I guarantee you would be fine with a W, even if your coaching staff decided to run the most vanilla offense imaginable.  A W is a W.  Miami is finally past the point of morale victories and is looking at ACTUAL victories.