Week 5 Oakland (2-2) vs Baltimore (2-2)

drfrey13

1 hour ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

I'd love to see Luani get more playing time and Sean Smith more time on the bench. I'm down to roll with Amerson, Conley, McDonald and Carrie possibly Borders as well. 

At this point alot of us would. The problem with that is, of the guys that you would roll with only McDonald, Carrie and Borders are healthy. We'd have to cut Smith and sign someone to even field 4 corner after bring Borders from the PS. We are stuck with Smith at the moment unless something unusual happens.

31 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Fact is, Smith and Nelson are entrenched UNTIL... they are out of it. Then the staff can look at younger players. 

If the season goes like you think. We could see younger players much sooner. With way kc and denver is playing, we could be out of playoff picture very quickly. I agree with you, you cant have both nelson and smith on field together. They both just to slow. Joesph is the in box safety and ia doing a heck of a job at it. I dont see how we dont get beat deep at least 3 times by benjamin and williams. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

If the season goes like you think. We could see younger players much sooner. With way kc and denver is playing, we could be out of playoff picture very quickly. I agree with you, you cant have both nelson and smith on field together. They both just to slow. Joesph is the in box safety and ia doing a heck of a job at it. I dont see how we dont get beat deep at least 3 times by benjamin and williams. 

Yeah, Phillip is licking his chops for that playaction go route.

Archived