Week 5 Oakland (2-2) vs Baltimore (2-2)

drfrey13

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's your usual shtick. When anyone here questions the decisions of the front office, you come in to tell everyone how you trust what goes on beyond closed doors more. It's fine to have your own opinions, but when you put blind faith in the staff and front office, it's not winning over anyone.

First, I don't have blind faith. I do trust that the coaches or front office have more insight in situations and just because I say something doesn't mean it's aimed at winning you or anyone else over. Just MY opinion.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Ok... Some a few throws here and there isn't why we lost. The OL was overwhelmed, the receivers didn't separate and make plays, and the play calling was ineffective. 

Never said anything about any of that. Only that Carr has been inconsistent once again. Bringing in reasoning and whatever is irrelevant because I was plainly making an observation. I also said when asked that Carr is better and I'd rather have him in the game. What is YOUR point?

Just now, NightTrainLane said:

Never said anything about any of that. Only that Carr has been inconsistent once again. Bringing in reasoning and whatever is irrelevant because I was plainly making an observation. I also said when asked that Carr is better and I'd rather have him in the game. What is YOUR point?

You often perseverate over small things in lieu of the bigger picture. If i criticize manuel, you'll find something to bring up like Carr being inconsistent. 

I mean, at this point, Manuel has been the last thing wrong with this team though so I can't really complain. I"m more concerned with keeping Sean Smith on Mike Wallace instead of TJ Carrie.

Archived