The Texans young talent

Pastor Dillon

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Then your probably shouldn’t give him the opportunity to add “dynamic punt returner” to his list of traits. 

That's already there, right? I mean, anyone who follows Fuller knows returning is something he's good at, just not something he does frequently (because of injury risk...)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Coutee looking good out there. He will only be 24 years old next year and has a cheap year left on his deal. I still have hopes for him, especially if we part ways with Fuller

Keke was in O'Brien's doghouse and could never find his way out. He has plenty of talent and has since his Tech days and can be a great solution in the slot over Cobb if he can quit making stupid mistakes (tipped catch leading to Colts INT, fumble against Ravens, etc). I know we can't get out of Cobb's contract for another year, but we need to give Keke as much playing time the rest of the season to see if he can be a legitimate solution for the next coach. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Coutee looking good out there. He will only be 24 years old next year and has a cheap year left on his deal. I still have hopes for him, especially if we part ways with Fuller

Can we talk about Chad Hansen too? Guy is only 25 and in one game got more receiving yards with the Texans than he did the entire time with the Jets.

I think if we roll Coulter out there and he has a good game too, we are set with the wide receiver position for the next five years minimum. I think Fuller is a great replacement for Hopkins too and he's shown that this season.

Deshaun truly elevates those around him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drained said:

Can we talk about Chad Hansen too? Guy is only 25 and in one game got more receiving yards with the Texans than he did the entire time with the Jets.

I think if we roll Coulter out there and he has a good game too, we are set with the wide receiver position for the next five years minimum. I think Fuller is a great replacement for Hopkins too and he's shown that this season.

Deshaun truly elevates those around him.

I feel like my short, fat, slow *** could catch DW4 passes lol

• Like 1

I didn’t realize that Hanson was a former 4th round pick. I thought he was a Undrafted guy. He’s obviously not lived up to his drafting but people don’t take you in round 4 without some potential. Perhaps Sunday wasn’t a one off performance and Hanson and Coutee can be long term solutions at WR. We may end up going into next year with Cooks/Cobb/Coutee/Hanson as our 4 WRs. 

good thing is that we have 4 more games to evaluate both of them. I’d like to see some of Coulter now that the playoffs are actually out of the picture.