Week 8 GDT: Giants vs Brady-eers, MNF

y*so*blu

Someone's gotta do it. Well, I won't sugarcoat anything. We're ten-point underdogs at home. The subtropical Bucs are swamped with talent and sitting comfortably at 5-2. And because they refuse to flex games no matter how bad the NFC East becomes, it's yet another primetime showdown.

"42-17 Bucs" seems to be the collective wisdom around here.

Can the Giants beat them? Sure. Just like they almost beat four other teams. But there will be very little room for mistakes, which is one of the few things we have consistently delivered. Between a still-developing defense and a garage-sale offense, all the odds are against us.

But frankly my dears, I don't give a damn. Let's go out there and punch them in the mouth.

ACd3pIU.png

• Like 1

While we avoid AB and Chris Godwin this coming monday night, i just cant see us beating this team at all. Ron Jones, Mike Evans and Gronk and Cameron Brate are all very legit skill players. And we haven't even mentioned TB12. Their defense is good as well, not the best we've faced this season, but i just see us having another game where we just make mistakes or just allow them to hang around. I can see this one being ...

Bucs 26 / Gmen 21

Edited by Giants4eva

All I want to see between now and the end of the season is some offensive competency and improvement. Something to give me hope that they're on the right track. A new offensive system without an offseason to implement it. Just give me some hope the future can be brighter...

• Like 1