Week Ate: Minnesota @ Green Bay

incognito_man

Multiplicative Inverse of GB Margin of Victory  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the multiplicative inverse of GB's MoV?

• greater than or equal to 0.1
    • less than or equal to 0.0417
    • Other (lame)

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We need to change up GDT procedure.

First, we need a new voice, but it can’t be the same thing.  We need someone to just take it.

It’s a short week.  GDT can go up as soon as it’s Monday.  Nobody is expecting us to beat San Francisco anyway, so just do it.  Somebody.  Anybody.

I got this

53 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We need to change up GDT procedure.

First, we need a new voice, but it can’t be the same thing.  We need someone to just take it.

It’s a short week.  GDT can go up as soon as it’s Monday.  Nobody is expecting us to beat San Francisco anyway, so just do it.  Somebody.  Anybody.

Couldn't agree more. I hate to say but it has to be you dude with the typo. When you stopped the mojo went.

19 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Tough loss guys. Thought for sure you were going to win.

I really do come in peace. Minnesota is still bad. We just won our SB and screwed ourselves out of Fields/Lance.

I'm still happy but you guys will be fine.

I can tip my hat to your team.

They won on every level.  They played fast and with energy.  You controlled both lines of scrimmage.  You limited the number of times that Rodgers could touch the ball.  No interceptions.

And on our side?  Man, our defense is just tough to watch.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I can tip my hat to your team.

They won on every level.  They played fast and with energy.  You controlled both lines of scrimmage.  You limited the number of times that Rodgers could touch the ball.  No interceptions.

And on our side?  Man, our defense is just tough to watch.

I think the Packers should make a trade today or tomorrow. You need defensive help. What happened to the Smith bros?

Also, this:

8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think the Packers should make a trade today or tomorrow. You need defensive help. What happened to the Smith bros?

Also, this:

A trade won't help.  Our issue is our DC.  About the only thing we can hope for is that he won't make the plane trip back from San Fran.

Making a little "funny" here, but Dillon could have been our entire defensive plan for you.  Send an infected guy out there and see if that stops you from tackling.

And....just gotta add this....I love watching Kendricks play.  You can't really screen him.  You can't really isolate him in the passing game.  And you can't really run at him.  Criminally underrated, I think.  He single handedly destroyed a lot of things yesterday.