Poe and Worley out

textaz03

Is anyone else kinda disappointed?  There is a certain comfort level of having both Worley and Poe on the field that I don’t get with rookies or unknown players.  Could you image if the replacements actually try?  Or even worse... care?  Right now, 2-14 is in our grasp.  Why would we want to do anything to effe that up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Is anyone else kinda disappointed?  There is a certain comfort level of having both Worley and Poe on the field that I don’t get with rookies or unknown players.  Could you image if the replacements actually try?  Or even worse... care?  Right now, 2-14 is in our grasp.  Why would we want to do anything to effe that up?

At least we will get evals for next year.

4 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Haha

31 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

These moves should have been done weeks ago. Just more evidence this front office, The Jones, don't know what they are doing

Meh. We probably dont get anything for Griffen until he had a couple sacks. As for playtime, that would be on the coaching staff, wouldnt it? 

Michael Gehlken@GehlkenNFL7m

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said team released NT Dontari Poe as consequence for “when you're 30 pounds overweight and you're not doing anything about what's keeping you from performing well on the field,” via ESPN.

Took 7 weeks to figure that out?

21 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LOL, I know right? It would be amazing.

In all seriousness though, this team has really screwed the pooch with all manners of free agency. They have sucked with their own and incoming FA has been pretty awful for years.

We were all excited about the Poe,  Griffen, and McCoy signings to be fair.