Week 8 Gameday Thread: Ravens vs. Steelers

Ray Reed

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Holding it for like 6 seconds was the problem. Just tuck it and get what you can. 

6 seconds. You’re propensity to over exaggerate is beyond me. He had the ball and then the guy went for the reach and he lowered it at like 2 seconds. Then he reloaded and went for the quick pass at like 3.5-4 seconds. If he had 6 seconds back there, he’d be Josh Allen behind that Bills OL.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

6 seconds. You’re propensity to over exaggerate is beyond me. He had the ball and then the guy went for the reach and he lowered it at like 2 seconds. Then he reloaded and went for the quick pass at like 3.5-4 seconds. If he had 6 seconds back there, he’d be Josh Allen behind that Bills OL.

Here you go. Count yourself. Your propensity to make excuses is beyond me... 

5.5 maybe? 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

Just now, drd23 said:

lol what was that play call by the Steelers on 3rd & 10? 

They’re playing field position. With the way their defense is playing and with how unsafe the ball is out there in this amount of rain and they’re playing the fact that putting their defense out there is basically just like a punt... at least I’m sure thats there thinking. If we score then it wasn’t a good decision.