if Trevor Lawrence pulls an Eli Manning...

Apparition

13 hours ago, N4L said:

Lawrence is the one who started the conversation by saying "yeah, maybe I don't want to go pro this year" 

If you think he is delaying his chances at making tens of millions of dollars for any reason other than he doesn't want to go the garbage jets, then you are exactly as delusional as I thought you were 

No Lawrence isn't the one who started it. It's been speculation for a while and got presented to him. 

Your team picked Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers. Get off your high horse. 

33 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

No Lawrence isn't the one who started it. It's been speculation for a while and got presented to him. 

It really hasnt been speculation for 'a while'. He was very emphatically stating he was going pro until recently. 

34 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Your team picked Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers. Get off your high horse

Lol and calling your team a hot dumpster fire would be an insult to dumpsters, and fire. Alex smith was drafted 13/14 years ago. The jets being a **** franchise is not only current, but also a true statement for essentially the last 40 years. 

#freeTL

I just had him pulling an Elway Eli in the Mock I just posted. Dallas was the lucky team. And the Jets weren't even the team that got the first pick. Jacksonville got it. Jets screw up by beating Miami and NE in Week 17. Dallas picked 2nd. So the Jags and Cowboys do a Rivers Manning like swap for Lawrence and Fields.