Washington’s Pass D is #1 in yards, #4 overall in yards

turtle28

If the center of the defense vs the pass keeps holding up when we get back to playing better offenses think the defense will finish top 5.I hate to say it but losing Collins might help us more then hurt us if the Run D can hold up without him.Also think 17th in Rush defense felt off at 1st but the relised it from giving up big plays to the opposing teams QB(Kyler,Lamar,Danny and not really HB runs

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

If the center of the defense vs the pass keeps holding up when we get back to playing better offenses think the defense will finish top 5.I hate to say it but losing Collins might help us more then hurt us if the Run D can hold up without him.Also think 17th in Rush defense felt off at 1st but the relised it from giving up big plays to the opposing teams QB(Kyler,Lamar,Danny and not really HB runs

The Browns running backs hurt us too. Chubb & Hunt ran all over us in the loss to the Browns - 174 combined rushing a receiving yards, 2 rushing TDs from Chubb & 1 receiving TD from Hunt.

Edited by turtle28

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The Browns running backs hurt us too. Chubb & Hunt ran all over us in the loss to the Browns - 174 combined rushing a receiving yards, 2 rushing TDs from Chubb & 1 receiving TD from Hunt.

Yeah my mind kinda forgets that game happen for some reason,feel that was more sloppy play/tackling which to be fair is something that has shown up a lot after the O turns the ball over in recent years.

I’m not sure if it’s because our DCs have been so bad or what but Deshazor Everett looks like a pro bowler out there. He’s a heat-seeking middle as well. Dude just smacks people. He’s been one of my favorite players on the roster because of his selflessness and now he’s getting his shot and running with it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I’m not sure if it’s because our DCs have been so bad or what but Deshazor Everett looks like a pro bowler out there. He’s a heat-seeking middle as well. Dude just smacks people. He’s been one of my favorite players on the roster because of his selflessness and now he’s getting his shot and running with it 

I’ve always been an Everrett fan, ever since he was an UDFA rookie that McCloughan brought in after injuries in 2015. I really think our DCs (Barry & Manusky) should’ve had him starting over Nicholson the previous 4 years. Everrett isn’t flashy but he does what he’s supposed to do and is solid. You won’t see him blowing assignments or anything and as you said he’s a solid tackler.

Edited by turtle28